Looking for some simple gold studs to wear this summer? How about making your own? These nautical inspired earrings and super simple to make. The pyramid-shaped gold studs are a perfect way to add a little touch of glam to your look.
Summer style is all about effortlessly pulling a look together. And these classic gold earrings are simply stunning and so easy to make.
They're perfect for a no-fuss gift item too! Decorate a tag, attach the earrings, and wrap them up for a cute gift.
Update: This jewelry design is now available as a DIY kit on Darby Smart! Click here for all the supplies you need.
Ready to whip a pair up or even a few? Let's get started...
Gold Pyramid Stud Earrings
- gold studs
- E6000 adhesive
- gold earring settings (posts and backs)
- cardboard tags and Washi tape (optional)
Note: All of the supplies listed above can be bough as a DIY kit on Darby Smart!
- Gather your materials. Dab a bead of adhesive onto the back of a gold stud. Press an earring post into the glue.
- Repeat step 1 to create the second earrings. Allow the pair to dry for a few hours.
- Wear or gift your earrings. If you are planning on gifting the earrings, creating a display card for them lends a more polished look to the gift. Simply wrap a piece of Washi tape around the botton of a cardboard tag and attach your earrings to the tag.
Happy jewelry making!