Summer is hot here in the South. Cool off this summer with one of these healthy treats! They require only four ingredients and taste ah-mazing! Don't you just love a recipe that's simple and delicious?! Here's how to make your own...
- 1 1/2 cups--cherries (pitted and sliced)
- 4 tbs.--vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tbs.--low fat milk
- 2 tbs.--honey
- Slice fresh cherries and remove the pits. Continue until you have about 1 1/2 cups of sliced cherries prepared.
- Place the cherries into a blender along with the other three ingredients.
- Puree the mixture and pour into a Zoku Quick Pop maker or other popsicle mold along with a popsicle stick.
- Allow the cherry mixture to freeze.
- Remove your cherry smoothie popsicle from the mold and enjoy!