Beat the heat this summer with these scrumptious Banana Split Brownie Bites made with Blue Bunny® ice cream. This is a treat the kids will have a blast making!
These Banana Split Brownie bites are the perfect treat for a neighborhood ice cream social or an impromptu gathering of friends. Fun summer days are the makings of memories! The weather is warmer, the days are longer, and life takes on a relaxed pace. It's the perfect time to come together with family and friends and take full advantage of those long, lazy evenings. Here in the south, we believe in long chats on the front porch, entertaining with tall glasses of sweet tea, and coming together to cool off with a large bowl of ice cream. Long after the bowl has been scraped clean, we still cherish those memories made with friends, family, and neighbors.
As a homeschool family, summers are a time to put the books aside and focus on fun! It's also a wonderful time to build memories together whether that be making something delectable in the kitchen or enjoying the warm days of summer with friends, family, and neighbors! What better way to enjoy that time than with a cold ice cream treat! Here's how to do just that and make these delicious Banana Split Brownie Bites with your kids and maybe even a few friends!
Banana Split Brownie Bites
- Blue Bunny® Homemade Vanilla
- Blue Bunny® Double Strawberry
- Blue Bunny® Chocolate or Blue Bunny® ice cream flavor of your choice
- brownie batter (made using your favorite brownie recipe)
- Smucker's Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- Smucker's Strawberry Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- Smucker's Chocolate or Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- whipped topping
- maraschino cherries
- tart shaper
- muffin pan
- cooking spray
- ice cream scoop
- Mix up a batch of your favorite brownie batter and preheat the oven accordingly.
- Lightly spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into each section filling them 2/3 full. Bake according to your recipe's instructions.
- Pull the brownies out of the oven and use a tart shaper to press a valley into the middle of each brownie to form a bowl-like shape.
- Allow the brownie bowls to cool completely. Run a sharp knife around the circumference of each one and remove them from the pan. Set the brownie bowls off to the side.
- Cut a banana into slices and place one slice to the bottom of each brownie bowl.
- Add a scoop of Blue Bunny® ice cream to each brownie bowl.
- Drizzle chocolate, caramel, and strawberry sauces onto each bowl. You can do one flavor for each bowl or a combination.
- Finish each one off with whipped topping and a cherry. Serve and enjoy!
These would be the perfect treat to serve and enjoy during those front porch chats this summer! For more delicious ice cream recipes be sure to visit the link here!
How do you "beat the heat" during the summer months. Do you have a favorite ice cream treat you enjoy making with your kids? I'd love to hear about it!