These Fruity Frozen Pudding Bites are a fun and delicious way to enjoy Snack Pack Pudding Naturals. Whip up a batch to cool off with on a hot day!
When my sister and I were little girls, my mom would frequently treat us to Snack Pack Pudding. They were one of the staple snacks that we grabbed and threw in the buggy as we worked our way up and down the grocery store aisles with my mom. As delicious as those pudding cups were then, the NEW! Snack Pack Pudding Naturals are made even better with all natural ingredients.
Now that I'm a mom buying snacks for my kids. I love finding snack options with ingredients on the packaging that I can actually read--milk, water, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract--and not all of the artificial stuff. These new Snack Pack Naturals that I purchased at Walmart have no preservatives or high fructose corn syrup--they are all natural with nothing artificial! My kids can enjoy a snack that I've always loved but with natural ingredients.
The kids and I are always whipping up fun snacks and treats. We love to come up with new recipe ideas. With the weather getting warmer, our snacking focus shifts to snacks that are great to cool off with on those hot summer days. That's why we got creative with our Snack Pack Pudding and made these fruity, frozen treats!
Fruity Frozen Pudding Bites
What you'll need:
- Snack Pack Pudding Naturals
- fresh fruit
- silicon baking molds
- baking tray
- Place silicon baking molds onto a baking tray.
- Wash and cut up your choice of fresh fruit. Strawberries, blueberries, peaches, raspberries, pineapple, and kiwi are all great options!
- Spoon pudding into the bottom of each mold.
- Sprinkle a layer of fresh fruit over the pudding.
- Place the baking tray with the prepared molds into the freezer. Allow them to freeze for a few hours until firm.
- Remove the frozen pudding bites from the molds when you are ready to serve them. Enjoy!