There are fabrics aplenty with coordinating bundles, knits, flannels, and more! This is truly my favorite source for designer fabrics.
This shop has a plethera of paper goods, but did you know they carry fun accessories too?
Photo source: Ellison Made
You are not going to want to miss taking a peek at this shop that specializes in handcrafted home accessories! My mother and I both have a few of the shop's items in our own homes.
Here you'll find custom wall art and personalized calling cards. Aren't those birds pure cuteness?
Amy absolutely amazes me with all of her blog's creative projects! She has an adorable Etsy shop too! This is such a bright, happy place to visit!
I love the garlands, handcrafted party supplies, and home decor offered by this happy shop!
Here Tanya, my lovely friend, expertly covers a wide range of topics from homeschooling to healthy living!
I love all the handcrafted goodies from this shop, but one of my favorites things is the Package of Pretties Subscription.
My sweet friend, Lena, blogs here! She's expecting her second baby very soon. Maybe you could stop by and leave her some comment love. Visit her cute shop too!
Here's the REALLY fun part! My lovely sponsors are giving one lucky winner some fabulous prizes from their shops. Here's what's up for grabs...
2) Hobbies from the Heart: A whole package of goodies (DIY tag set, 36 mini heart stickers, UK vintage postage, and a pair of dangle earrings)
3) Ellison Made: Your choice of a Let Him/Her Sleep Sign
4) Artful Life Designs: A set of 4-8 x 10 prints
6) Pop of Happy: Your choice of one of the 9 ft. garlands pictured
7) The Natural Homeschool: Homemade Shea Butter Lotion with drops of essential oil mixed in as an added bonus (You can contact her directly to purchase a jar of the shea butter lotion. Drops of essential oil can be added to the lotion FREE of charge with your purchase.)
8) Earth Cookie Creations: 4 ft. white fabric garland
9) Bluebird Cottage Designs: A surprise pack of items from my little Etsy shop (Valued at $50)
Follow the directions below to enter! Good luck!