DIY Photo Booth
1 yard of fabric
It is about to get really complicated. Pay close attention because this is tricky...
Find a good spot for the photo booth. Tape the fabric to the wall or picture frame that is already hanging. I taped mine to a frame and cleared the floor space underneath except for a stool for the kids. Use lots of tape! You don't want it to fall. Tape party streamers to the top and sides for a little extra flair. That's it! I was just "being a little jokey" (an expression my 5-year-old uses) when I said it was complicated. It is really quite easy and so are the props.
Photo Booth Props
hot glue gun
craft pom poms
template (made with PicMonkey)
1. Gather your materials.
2. Print off the template provided above and cut out the individual pieces.
3. Trace the sunglasses, moustache, and lips onto cardstock. Trace and cut as many as you think you will need. I also traced a few triangles to make hats. Tip: Trace on the wrong side of the paper so pencil lines are not a concern.
4. Cut out each shape. Erase any obvious pencil marks.
6. Use your hot glue gun to attach a pom pom to the top of each hat.
7. Gather your props together.
8. Place them in your photo booth area. Have fun!
Happy memory making!