I've been on a glitter "kick" lately. Did you notice the New Year's confetti? Let's bring a little of that sparkle to the next big holiday--Valentine's Day--with these...
clothespins (I used mini for the Valentines.)
shallow trays or containers
card and envelope
embellishments (twine, stickers, punches...)
1. Gather your materials.
2. Use a brush to apply a layer of Mod Podge to one side of a clothespin.
3. Pour glitter into a container.
4. Press the side of the clothespin that has been coated with the Mod Podge into the glitter. Shift it around to ensure that the entire side is covered with glitter. Tap off any excess glitter and allow the clothespin to dry. Once it dries, you can give the glitter a second layer of Mod Podge to seal it in.
1. Use tape to expose only portions of the clothespin. You can make stripes, triangles, or other designs.
2. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to one side of the clothespin.
3. Press that side into your glitter. Tap off the excess glitter. Gently pull the tape away.
4. Allow the clothespin to dry.
Write a sweet message on a card. Slip it into an envelope. Use twine, punches, glittered clothespins, and other items to embellish the outside of your Valentine.
Want to create some cute Valentines using PicMonkey? Take a moment to visit here.