It's Day 14 of...
This scarf is so quick and easy. It literally took 10 minutes to whip together. That is the theme of this series--SIMPLICITY!
1. Cut a piece of felt to the desired length and width. (I made mine 48 inches by 7 inches.)
2. Cut two pieces of ribbon. (Make them double the width of your felt plus one inch. My pieces were 15 inches each.) Pin one of the pieces of ribbon around each end of your felt scarf. One end will overlap the other end. Turn the top end over 1/4 in. to create a nice, clean edge.
3. Sew the ribbon in place by stitching straight down its middle.
4. Here's the really fun part! Set your machine to the highest tension and the longest stitch. I saw and pinned this easy way to sew ruffles a couple week ago, and it is amazing.
5. Sew lengthwise down the middle of the felt scarf remembering to back stitch at the beginning and end.
That's it! Now you have a beautiful scarf that's great for a last minute gift or even for yourself.
Want another easy scarf idea? Click here.