1. Going on scavenger hunts for pacifiers.
2. Finding tiny socks laying around that have been kicked off by squirmy little feet.
3. Knowing that there are some cries that only a mother can soothe.
4. Getting to listen to the cute cooing and gurgling sounds of my little "piglet".
5. Counting teeny fingers and toes.
6. Kissing Lydia's soft little face and head.
7. Snuggle time!
8. Getting more accomplished in my day because I am now awake more hours for bottle feedings and diaper changes.
9. The simple act of taking a walk or going to the store is no longer mundane, but it is a brand new adventure!
10. Knowing I have one of the best jobs in the world--just being a MOM!